Objective: To fill classrooms at a private school, daycare, and to fill shifts at a summer camp that was already running in May.
- We asked for a preliminary advertising budget of $400 with the expectation of testing and further increasing the budget.
- We created and set up 3 Search campaigns for School, Daycare and Camp.
- We set up tags in GTM, goals in Google Ads and conversions in Google Analytics.
- In the second month of work, created 2 new banner campaigns — KMS and KMS Remarketing, created and added new audiences for search campaigns and remarketing campaign.
- Collected semantics and launched a group of ads with branded queries.
- Analyzed and optimized ad campaigns.
- Processed search queries in all campaigns.
- Next month, we received permission to increase the budget even more to improve the results.
- We are creating 2 more new Search campaigns and optimizing all existing campaigns.
- In the fourth month of work, we turned off less effective campaigns, created new banners for KMS and Remarketing, new branded ad groups and did a lot of optimization on the level of settings, campaigns, groups, ads and keywords.
What we done:
The result of 4 months of work:
Reduced the cost of conversion
At the moment, we continue to work with client on PPC and working to reduce the cost of conversions even more.